Monday 24 October 2011

My 21st

It feels so damn good to be writing after a long time. Stressful week it was, I'm wondering now if that's the reason for hairfall. At this rate,I it looks like I might have to bid an early goodbye to one of the things I like about me. I don't sound self-centred at all, do I? :)
Now even though I do not celebrate birthdays, there's this excitement that gets me a couple of days before each one. Because every year I'm reminded of how many people care for and remember me. Cheeeesy, I know. But, sometimes cheesy is good.

Lameez, my sister FINALLY managed to give me a full tossed surprise by gifting me with an early birthday cake. Now, I can call her a darling.



My friends turned out to be a smart bunch this year, everyone kept a 15 minutes gap between each call. Which ensured that my night's sleep was ruined. Having slept only around 4 hours, I woke up with a really bad sore throat (That is the effect I always have to endure upon having sleepless nights). One of my best friends, Yashi surprised me in office with a chocolicious cake.



2 cakes. Just what I needed to boost my journey in achieving my weight loss goals :)

Another friend gave me a surprise visit with a card. Yes, they still do make them. And I got a cookbook, people! Dorie Greespan's Baking from My Home to Yours. My brothers are absolute gems and really smart. They know the benefits of giving me a cookbook. They happy, me happy. Get it:?

So, I turned 21 on the 21st. Sounds huuuge. Guess I'll get used to it in a couple of days. By the looks of it, most probably when I'm about to turn 22. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment